Thursday, March 15, 2007

Crochet and Family


On Tuesday, I got up really early, took the dogs to Camp Bow Wow, and Harley and I headed up north to visit Brad's cousins, The Ashmore family--Doug, Theresa, Kara and Kyle. I am so glad to have family only 1.5 hours away. The main purpose of the trip was to see them and get away overnight, but the reason was learn how to make baby booties for Baby Walters. Theresa's friend Carmen came over and was so wonderful to explain how to make them. Thank you Carmen! I wanted to show you a picture of my very first bootie. I've also attached photos of me with Kara and Kyle from this trip. Kara came back with me for the rest of the week and I am so happy to have the company! She has been a delight.

2 comments:

Brad Walters Photography said...

YEAH, that's the cutest little booty ever. And nice use of spatial awareness and side light to illuminate your subject in that image. Just kidding. Yeah for baby Walters!
Brad

K. said...

I love the bootie you made! I'd love the pattern for it so that I can learn to make them, too! It can't be too hard, can it? I can't wait to start making something for my little turkey!

Kim (JM)