Saturday, March 31, 2007

First Appointment

So I went to my first appointment with my mom and younger sister Miriam this past Thursday. It was so nice to have them there in view of the fact that Brad couldn't be there. I really like my midwife, Laura.
We did the ultrasound first, because I happened to have a full bladder. Big surprise there! We saw the little baby. So perfect already--little hands and feet, and a little heartbeat fluttering in its chest! Big head (it's probably a boy! hee hee) So precious. I could have sworn that the baby kicked its left leg, but the midwife didn't see it and the baby wouldn't move when she poked at it. Oh, well, it must have been dozing. I have a feeling it will be moving around a lot when we have our next ultrasound at 18 weeks. Brad will be back then and we'll find out the sex of the baby, as long as the baby cooperates.

No comments: