Sunday, February 21, 2010

Been a long time!

It has been forever since I last posted anything on here. I can't believe how neglectful I've been! Naomi was born on October 6, 2009 at 5:56 pm, after almost 12 hours of labor. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 4.5 oz and was 21 inches long.
I cannot tell you what a little blessing she is to this family. She is such a happy little girl! She laughs, smiles and occasionally giggles at her brother or Mommy and Daddy. But no one can get her going like Isaac can. She absolutely adores her brother and I can tell they are going to be close.
Isaac is so incredible with her. He is uncommonly sweet and thoughtful toward her and helps out whatever way he can--keeping her company and getting blankets, pacifiers, burp clothes and whatever else I need help with or want. Truly a sweet boy; I wish I could have the video camera running and capture his sweet nature to show you all.
If you haven't already seen the birth video of Naomi I am attaching it below. It's had over 38,000 views since the end of December. I hope that it has encouraged other women to consider natural childbirth, either at the hospital or at home.
One last thing. I am starting a new blog where I can discuss over things beside the children. This will be a place I write about our household, child rearing, recipes, ways to save money, etc. I hope you will check it out and follow me there as well. The website is http://www.proverbs31project.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Yolanda Pralle said...

Congrats guys! I have been wondering how everything went. You did a amazing job and she is beautiful.

Come post on JM when you have time :)

Yolanda
Sagga02

Sarah Walters said...

Will do, Yolanda!